Last night I had a dream about you

Digital Love - Daft Punk



Last night I had a dream about you.
In this dream I'm dancing right beside you.
and it looked like everyone was having fun.
The kind of feeling I've waited so long...

Don't stop, come a little closer.
Has we dance, the reason get's stronger.
There's nothing wrong with having a little fun,
We were dancing all night long.

The time is right to put my arms around you.
You're feeling right; you put your arms around too.
Suddenly, I feel the shining sun,
before i know, the dream is all gone....

Ooh, I don't know what to do,
about this dream and you,
I wish these dream comes true...

Ooh, I don't know what to do,
about these dreams and you,
We'll make these dreams come true...

Why don't you play the game?
why don't you play the game?

1 comentario :

Unknown dijo...

Sigue subiendo canciones, que así vuelvo a redescubrirlas de otra manera diferente XD